Saturday 12 January 2013

The Christmas Knitwear Parade


Happy New Year, Ladies and Gentlemen. 

Did you miss me? Of course not! Because you were either too busy enjoying your own yuletide, or I was with you, live and direct, you lucky swines.

I had a brilliant Christmas, thanks to my beautiful family, fabulous friends and the odd strangers here and there, who helped me carry suitcases up and down stairs at tube stations and let me read their newspapers over their shoulders.

Did you think I hadn't been knitting? Ahh, silly, I tricked you. I was knitting up a storm of glorious Christmas gifts, and here they are:

Brooches for my Homegirls:

 Gloves for Nanny

 Tea Cosys for the Aunties


Slippers for Mama:


I predict that this will be a big knitting year. I'm at "that age" and so this year is already due to feature lots and lots of pregnant friends, whose offspring will be crying out for an Auntie Shell Original.

Wishing you all strength, love and kindness for 2013 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment