Friday 22 March 2013

The Reckless Behaviour of a 28 year old

Soon (tomorrow?) I will write you all about my amazing birthday, the birthday-eve dinner at my favourite restaurant in Tunis, my birthday, early morning 10km and the day trip that I organised for 25 people to Bizerte, the most northerly city in all of Africa.

But first, I must introduce you to someone:

Look at this girl. Look how she smiles with happiness and expectation at the birthday oyster that she is about to embark on, blissfully unaware that in just 36 hours she will be bent over with crippling stomach cramps, unable to stand, offering God her firstborn child in exchange for the pain. Little does she know that she is jepardising months of half-marathon training on the final stretch by ingesting nasty bacteria into her already compromised body, just days away from the longest race of her life.

I hate this girl.

Pray for me, People xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment