Thursday 21 February 2013

Atishoo! Atishoo! We all fall down!

Bear with me, comrades. I'm struggling!

Ah well, it was bound to happen. After a whole winter with not a sniffle, suddenly I have a horrible cold and my tonsils are all massive. In addition, I'm under a great deal of pressure at work, which, to be honest I did know was coming, but doesn't make it any more fun. So the long, long, hours, with the half-marathon training, the french cramming and all the everything else and something was bound to crack.

I still trained today though, but I only managed 6km before my whole body gave up. If you can walk, you can run, right? Except that I can hardly breathe.

Anyhow, so I'm taking a step back, have postponed French test until June, having a weekend off running, but do plan to get back to it once I am better - I'm up to a solid 13km now, and I really think I can do this.

You miss me? here I am with Jasmin and jasmine.


P.S. Yeah there's no Prime Minister - what do you want me to do about it? Tunisia... ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment